Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Way too long...

Ok, it's been way too long since I've done a real post & I apologize, but honestly it has been crazy busy around here lately! I have been trying to get last minute details done before hubby comes home, get my Christmas shopping done (which I haven't), & begin packing up my stuff at home to move to the new rental house. We originally were going to purchase a house back in the late summer that was being totally renovated...but things started happening one after the other & needless to say the house is still not done. So, we were obligated to find somewhere to dwell once the hubs makes his arrival! I'm glad we have that under our belts...I was beginning to panic inside not knowing what in the world we were going to do. But, everything always works out! I'm hoping I can get things moved in somewhat before hubby comes home & that way I will have a place to decorate for his homecoming! I have the outfit...I will begin to work on signs...and then I will wait:) He will be home in a matter of weeks & I can hardly contain my excitement! We are both beyond excited! It's hard to believe the end is right around the corner! That is such a wonderful feeling!!!

BUT...with all of the excitement, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm a little nervous & concerned. It's crazy...you just never know how your spouse or yourself is likely to change in a years time. Will he be able to adjust right away, Will I be able to adjust right away? Am I going to be everything he remembers? Will I be able to give him the time/space he needs to readjust? Alot of questions have gone through my head lately...I don't know what all he has experienced or seen...he made it a point to not tell me any of those details so I would not worry. In a way, I am thankful for that, but then again I wish I knew. I'm sure he will be fine, he will be glad to be home, & he will adjust just fine.

Anxiously waiting.....

**side note - Just about every other day, I have a new follower...but then the next few days, they disappear - Please stick around, I would love to follow your blog as well:)**

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yay so many exciting things happening for you!!!! :)

Hey Aimee Nicole said...

I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see coming home pics:)

Anonymous said...

AW yay! The Z-man is coming home. :o) I know what you mean about followers - lol I will get new ones and then the next day I'm negative two follwers. lol I'm always curious to if I offended someone with my off the wall posts. lol ...or maybe they are tired of hearing about Lou and my hair. lol

ancient one said...

It will work out...luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay. I'm excited for you!!