Monday, December 13, 2010

Hope Flushed....


That's just what happened to my only Christmas wish this year...it's just been flushed down the drain. The awesome, keep to your word, loyal Army *sarcasm* has yet done it again. Hubby's leave date has now been pushed out an extra 5 days!!! So, no Christmas together this year after all! Talk about feeling bah hum bug!!! (however you spell it) Please deployment don't get any worse...we just want our soldiers home safe, sound, & soon!!!! This really puts a damper on things especially since I was encouraged just a few weeks ago when I thought this delay had been fixed!!! But, that's how it goes I guess. I'm just ready for this roller coaster ride to end...I'm not a fan! Thanks for listening to me vent even though I know to expect this stuff, it still hurts your feelings!

8 comments:

Jen said...

:( I am sooooo sorry!!!!! Sending big hugs your way!

ancient one said...

where'd you get that picture? LOL... I know this is hard to hear... I hope it's just not true and Matt's gonna' surprise you...?? If it is true, there is a reason... we are just praying that he gets home safe and sound... I know it hurts to get your hopes up and get them dashed time after time... I love you Jess!!

lmc said...

Boo Army! I'm sorry :(

Gris said...

Booo!!!! That sucks.

Beka said...

Ohh no!!! I'm so sorry girl!! That sucks! :( UGHHH!!! I hate how EVERY thing and dates always change!! :(

Little Penpen said...

Love you, love you, love you!!! I can imagine the disappointment you are feeling, but we are SO close now! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

You have every single right to be upset. I am so sorry that this has happened girl :( But you are so strong, just keep on pushing through and he will be home before you know it.. You guys are in my thoughts!!

Newlywed and Deployed said...

I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope the plans change again for the better and he gets home soon!