Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!


I hope this will not be going against OPSEC, but I can officially say, my husband is no longer in the desert of Afghanistan. He is not home; I have no idea when he will actually be home, but I am ecstatic that he is out of there! And even though he will not make it home for Christmas, he will still be the BEST Christmas present EVER!!!
Anyway, besides that exciting fact...I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Hope you all enjoy your precious time with your families!!!! Merry Christmas!*Christmas 2009*


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so extremely happy for you!!! You've been in my thoughts and it makes me smile to read a post from you that you sound happy in :) ..I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I have a feeling it will be awesome just from the excited of knowing that your hubs has finally left the Sandbox, yeaaa!!!

A Lady in Waiting said...

YAY! That's fabulous news. I hope his travels home go well and that your reunion is wonderful. It may be a little "late" but it will be the best Christmas present EVER! Merry Christmas!

ancient one said...

Jess, that is just wonderful, wonderful, news. I know you can't wait until he's back in the USA...

Beka said...

yay that's awesome news! I'm happy for you that he will be home soon!! <3

Newlywed and Deployed said...

YEAH! I am so happy and excited for you!! Hope he gets home soon!!

Glamgran said...

So pleased your man is on his way home, hope the army dont pratt about and take ages to get him home to you. At least he is away from there, so he is safe and sound.