Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Month 3 in Review
Tomorrow is April 1st, so I thought I would go ahead & post Month 3 in review.
- Started Bible Study
- Started drinking more water instead of sodas
- Had several Girl's Nights
- Sent Hubby several care packages
- Started a Donut of Misery
- Changed my initials on my car
- Made a photobook of our New York trip
- Filed my taxes
- Went to see my cousin's new baby boy Avery
- Went to visit my other cousin for a girls weekend
- Got my hair cut
- Put a yellow ribbon around my tree
- Started reading The Last Song
- Cooked for my family (1st time since hubby has been gone)
- Started to like Zuchini
- Got hopeful news from hubby that coming home date may be sooner
March was a pretty good month, but I am so thankful it is over & we are on to Month #4. I'm hopeful that this time keeps going by as fast as it has!!!
Also, hope everyone has a wonderful & blessed Easter weekend!!!