Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lump in my Throat

Today I discovered the news of a fellow blogger (whom I follow) losing her husband this past weekend in Afghanistan. I cannot imagine the pain & anxiety she is experiencing right now. I'm sure there are so many emotions that she cannot even begin to describe. My heart aches for her & her daughter. It really hits close to home when you hear the news of someone's loved one passing on, as your loved one is overseas as well. I ask each & everyone of you that read this blog to stop & pray for this young girl & her family. And also, take the time to pray for all of our soldiers overseas & their families left behind.

God, shine your mercy & grace down & forever protect our soldiers!!!! Amen!!!

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Oh my, Jessica... I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with that family today!