Well, September has come & gone as of midnight tonight! Boy, am I glad to see the beginning of October...another month closer to hubby coming home!!! So, here's my month 9 in review - not too much went on this month...
- Cousin weekend in New Bern
- Labor Day - Beach day
- Girl's weekend in Ocean Isle
- Sep 17th = 5 years of me & the hubby "being together in life"
- Hubby's communication block only lasted 7 days of the 14 we were expecting
- Attended the good ole' Ayden Collard Festival :)
- Girl's Night
- Sent hubby letters & care packages
- Received my bridesmaid dress for MIL's wedding
- Hubby's base finally got wireless internet
- Had several skype dates with hubby
- Read "The Ocean Between Us" by Susan Wiggs
- Watched "Date Night"
- Bought us new living room furniture
- Oil change for the car
- Read "365 Deployment Days - A wife's survival story" by Sarah Dawalt
and that's pretty much it...nothing too spectacular - but I'm starting tomorrow off (Oct 1st) with a bang - pampering myself:)
woo hoo for October!!!!