1. What is a weird/funny superstition that you have?
Don't open an umbrella inside, it brings bad luck...
2. What are your hopes & dreams for the years AFTER the military? After all, we aren't in it forever!
Settle down & raise our babies & travel the world
3. Since [this] month is National Apple Month (no really!), I'd probably ask: What is your yummiest apple recipe?
I've never made my own recipe of it, but my grandmother made some awesome apple turnovers
4. How long have you gone as a military spouse without talking to your husband/wife during service?
Well, I will have to say my hubby is pretty awesome at communication...if there is a way, he will find it:) So, the longest we have gone is 4-5 days!!! *I love that about him*
5. I occasionally watch "When I was 17" ...on MTV. So, what was something that was significant about your 17th year of your life?
I finally broke up with a very controlling boyfriend & started enjoying my life again hanging out with all my friends...I'm so glad they were still there for me!!!