Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Fill-In

*sorry if these are short & sweet...I've had a long day & ready to hit the bed*

1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have?
- This deployment (our first) we decided to save & just use my money in order to buy a house & maybe a new truck for hubby

2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be?
- Our 1 yr anniversary...not because it was spectacular, but because we weren't together then because of deployment, so I wish we could go back & enjoy it together!!! ( we did celebrate before he left though)

3. What's the worst job you ever had & if it was so bad why did you take it?
- This is my 2nd job ever & I have to say both of my jobs have been pretty awesome

4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?
- Roxy off of Army Wives, she's such a care-free genuine person who has a heart of gold

5. If you could become the world's expert in something what would it be?
- A cure for cancer

*Have a great weekend:)*

No comments: