Saturday, September 11, 2010
*I forgot to do this yesterday, but here are the questions & my answers*
1. Do you set goals for yourself during deployment?
- Yes & No...I have only set a few, i.e. stay busy as I can, read several books, & get some bills paid off - I should have made it a priority to learn something new this year, but I didn't! I wish I would have now!
2. What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal?
- I would say...From my part-time experience, as anything in life the Military has it's pros & cons, you have to take it as it comes & be able to deal. It's not the easiest of lifestyles at times, but you do reap the benefits! And, it teaches you how to be a STRONGER person! But, even as much as you "know what you're getting into" it's still hard to be away from the one you love!
3. If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place?
- I don't have children & if the time comes I will look for the advice as well
4. Name one hobby that gets you through the alone time?
- Reading, blogging & journaling (yes more than one)
5. What's the one food you don't ever get tired of?
- (2) Italian or Mexican:)