Friday, September 24, 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill - In



1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)

-My independence has strengthened, I’ve had to learn to do a lot of things on my own…& my confidence has weakened in the area of having a looming fear – which I’m sure everyone shares that has a spouse overseas, but I try not to let it overtake me!
2.What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from 'Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
-Any beach – it’s so refreshing & cleansing. I love the peacefulness!
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
-I don’t live on a base/post but if I did I would request a Chick Fil A
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
-We went to St. Lucia – it was awesome!!!

5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
-I would be a photographer because I love pictures & capturing life’s moments

1 comment:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Chic Fil A on base would be HEAVEN!!!!