Friday, August 13, 2010

Really??? I have to do that???

Yes, it's true...I HAVE to go through next week with absolutely no communication from my husband! Do you know how bad that is going to suck!!!! I don't even want to think about it. But, it will all be ok...I'll just keep myself busy & pray for his safety! I already feel a tad bit out of sync with my husband being that he's so far away & now I'm really going to be out of touch for a while. I know, some of you think a week...wow that's not so hard. But, well to me it is! Thankfully I have never had to go that long without some form of communication this whole deployment & I guess that's why I'm freaking out just a little. I mean, ok Army you can take my husband away for a whole year (if you must), but PLEASE don't take our communication away!!! I mean...HELLO!!!! Anyway, enough about that....I will make it I'm sure...I'm just throwing my own pity party!!!!

Now, for Mil Spouse Friday Fill In:

1. What is ONE thing you'd like civilians to understand about being a military family?
- Deployments & how hard they are at times...it's no comparison to a trip/vacation away from your spouse for a week to a month. And it's A LOT of sacrifice!!!!

2. What is your favorite mistake?
- I am at a loss for this one...I don't know!

3. What indulgence could you give up for a year?
- Well, being that I already gave up my husband not by choice...let's see....soft drinks!!

4. If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?
- An eagle...despite all of it's glory...they stay with there one mate til death!

5. What is one question you would like to see asked in a future MFF?
- Where is the worst place you've ever been stationed at?

No comments: