August is now finished & we are heading into September...look at the time fly. Praying that it keeps flying by:)
Month 8 in Review:
- Read "A Time to Embrace" - Karen Kingsbury
- Got new highlights to make my hair blonder
- Took care of getting hubby's Jeep inspected/tags
- Celebrated Dad's 50th Birthday
- Friend had her baby 8-14-2010 *Baby Lauren*
- Had several girl's nights
- Started a new devotional by Beth Moore
- Started reading "The Ocean Between Us" - Susan Wiggs
- Hubby's week of no communication only turned into 4 days:)
- Best friend found out she is having a GIRL!!!!
- Decided to come off birth control
- Made goal to have 2 extra bills paid off before hubby comes home
- Found out my cuz & her hubby are PCSing to Hawaii:) *Vacation = near future;)*
- Sent hubby several letters/care packages
- Grandad went into hospital for heart surgery
- Season Finale of Army Wives
- Watched several movies: "Valentines Day", "Switch", "Bond of Silence" & "The Perfect Murder"
- Met a new Army wife & her family
- MIL got engaged
- House hunting
- Donut of Misery is down to 32.94% - now if only that will come true:) Of course, we never know......
Bring on September...I'm ready for the Fall!!!!