Tuesday, August 17, 2010

130 days...

Until Christmas...WOW!!! How crazy is that...Christmas will be here before we know it & not too long after for several of us Mil spouses, our hubby's will be back from their deployments! Hallelujah!!!

I've started reading "The Ocean Between Us" & I am thoroughly enjoying it so far:)

I've made it 4 out of the 7 days so far w/ no communication from hubby & will hopefully hear from him again in 3:)

I don't know what it is these days, but I've come upon a blog block....for some reason I can't think of anything to blog about right now...so yes it's random & probably boring.

Anyway....can't wait for next week's season finale of Army Wives - it looks very intense!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...I must go take care of a sick dog (again):(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey der. lol I am ready for COUSINS WEEKEND. :) I started watching Army Wives through netflix - but I had to take a break...I was getting bored with it, not really bored of the show...but bored of watching tv. lol I think I'm in the middle of season two. ...and I don't think your post is boring - I think its wonderful. :)

Jen said...

Gosh I can't believe Christmas is soo soon!! I hope you are talking to your hubby in 3 days :) I know you must be so ready.