1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? - Watching reality TV shows & Lifetime movies that he normally wouldn't watch with me
2. If you were a spice, what would you be? - Cinnamon....sweet & savoury:)
3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? - I would have to say I get the most support from my blog world, it's a little difficult with hubby being Reserve & all to have in touch support with others - plus this deployment is new to a lot of us & most of my bloggers have great experience & advice! If it wasn't for the blogs that I follow, it would be harder for me to get through this! *So thank you*
4. What is the oldest thing you own? - Probably my grandmother's wedding rings!!
5. How did you vision your future pre-military? - Me & hubby were just talking about this the other day...I always dreamed of getting married right out of high school & having babies soon after & being a stay at home mom. That's all I wanted, I was never career minded. All I wanted was a husband & children...that would be my life! But, that didn't happen. I met hubby a year after I graduated & we dated for 3 years before marriage was even in sight for us. Hubby had always talked about the military life. His plan was to go Air Force to be a pilot, then it changed to Coast Guard, and the next thing I know he called me up & told me he had met with an Army Reserve Recruiter. A few weeks later he had signed & was headed to Basic Training in the following 2 months. Now, I was really naive about it all & honestly thought we would get his time done & out deployment free. But, I was very wrong:( Looking back, I would never imagine myself going through this or being able to deal with this - But, I've had to & yes at times it's been the hardest thing I've had to deal with. Thankfully it was early on in our marriage & we didn't have children just yet. But, I can tell I've become stronger from it & it has taught me a lot about myself. I have a new, deeper love for my husband & I'm ready to have him back in my everyday life!!!