Friday, April 30, 2010

Month 4 in Review


Today is the last day of April & I will recapture the events of this month. I do have to say, even though I did/accomplished a lot of stuff this month, this was the most emotional month. I'm not sure why, but it was. Hopefully next month will be much better:)

Month 4:

- Sent care packages to hubby

- Sent letters to hubby

- Bible Study

- Girl's Night (love those)

- Oil Change:(

- April 12th marked 100 days of this deployment:)

- Pedicure - needed a little pampering

- Finished reading "The Last Song" (loved the book)

- Watched "The Last Song" (movie was o.k. , book was better)

- Watched "Why Did I Get Married Too" (love Tyler Perry)

- Girl's Shopping trip

- Celebrating Homes Party

- Family Cookout

- Started reading Twilight (I know I'm behind)

- Bought a few Mother's Day gifts

- Finished watching the reruns of my Army Wives season 3 dvd's

- So I could start Season 4:)

- Hair Appt.

- Yellow Ribbon Ceremony

- Volunteered w/ FRG

- Called into a radio station for the first time to request a song;) haha

- New Favorite Song: "You Make Me Smile" - Uncle Kracker

So, that's month 4 in a nutshell....bring on Month 5:)



4 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Wow 4 months down, congrats! Sounds like you have been passing the time huni. I hope the next month is less emotional and goes by quicker for you!

lmc said...

Congrats on 4 months down!!!

Jen said...

Yay for 4 months down!! :) Hopefully the time keeps on flying by :)

Anonymous said...

Oh snap! look at you calling into a radio station! I've yet to do that..lol