Saturday, February 20, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...


"Couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking. "~ Chinese Proverb

I can honestly say, my love for my husband is growing more & more each day. As hard as it is being apart during this dreaded deployment, it makes my love for him grow & grow with each new day. It makes me cherish the times I get to talk to him or get a message from him(as those are far & few between right now). And sometimes we don't even have to express it, we just know how much love we have in our hearts for each other. If there is one good thing that will come of this, it will be our increased love for one another! I love you Sweetheart!!!


1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

You two are growing so much right now, and may not even realize it. I'm so proud of both of you! Love you, Jess!