Sunday, February 14, 2010

400 Days


Today marks 400 days that I have been married to my best friend!!! As many of you know, my hubby is deployed right now & his orders are for exactly 400 days. So, if those 400 days can go by as fast as these 400 days did we are in good shape! It feels like just yesterday we were getting ready for our wedding day. I can remember that day so vividly well. It was nothing but perfect:) I could not imagine my life with anybody else other than my hubby. He is my perfect match.

I got to hear from him today by the way, he called me this morning to wish me a Happy Valentines Day. Sometimes it's just the little things that make me so happy. After all, he is overseas & they are having trouble with phone/internet connection. But, he found a way anyway to call me & tell me that he loves me:) I honestly have the BEST husband out there!!! He is my dream come true!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!

No comments: