Tuesday, September 9, 2008

crazy, crazy, crazy

That explains my life lately - crazy!!!! Things have been going hectic lately with everything still trying to be planned, but aside from all of that, my life is exactly where I would want it to be! I enjoy life, family, friends, and of course my soon to be husband! I haven't blogged in a while and still really don't have the time to do so now, but I thought I would post a little something to update my page. I have another busy weekend ahead of me - so I must pour on the strength to make it through. LOL!!! I honestly do enjoy all of the planning, but I must say it will be so nice after Jan. 10, 2009 when me and my hubs will be on our plane to the island of St. Lucia!!! Can't wait for all the peace and maybe some serenity. Until next time...

1 comment:

ancient one said...

You can handle all the pressure. You look as if nothing ever bothers you. LOL It will all come together and it will be a fairy tale day. All for you and Matt!!

Love ya!