Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stressed.....

We are currently living in a rental house that is quaint & cute, but it's an older house & it is costing us a fortune trying to heat this place. So, the hubs & I are on a hunt to purchase a home of our own. Who knew how stressful this would be. We find a great looking house we both like, but then it's in a not so good location or we find a great location & nothing that we like. We've been on the search for a few weeks now & we've come up with a handful we will contact our realtor about to go take a look at...so wish us luck & keep your fingers crossed that we end up finally finding a place of our own to call HOME!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Good Luck! I hope you find the perfect home :)

Newlywed and Deployed said...

I'm so excited for you! (as stressful as house-hunting seems!)... I feel like I am following in your footsteps about 9 months behind where you are (deployment, living at home, moving into a new place and getting it ready right before your hubs got home, househunting, etc.!)... glad you are going first and I can read all your advice :)

Pen Pen said...

House hunting is so much fun!!! Enjoy the process!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post about missing my Appie!

Neidy said...

Understandable! The fiancé and I are looking for apartments and that's tough! Ah! Praying you find a wonderful home! :)

Aimee said...

Good Luck Girl! My fingers are crossed for you:)