Thursday, June 10, 2010

We are in the teens

So, we are officially in the teens until hubby makes his arrival home for R&R. I'm so ready for that man to be home, it's unbelievable. Today was a better day, but I still don't feel 100% myself today. I've done alot of hiding everything I feel today, but I know it will get better. I'm just in a semi-aggrevated/too anxious slump right now and ready to have my soldier back in my arms to hold. But, it's getting closer everyday - I've just gotta keep pushing through. It always makes me nervous when hubby moves to different locations until I hear from him and I think that is what has me a little out of whack! I'm hoping to hear from him tomorrow and all will be well again in this world!


4 comments:

ancient one said...

I hope you hear from him tomorrow so your world will get better... I cannot even imagine what you are feeling...We love you and Matt so much!

Myers Family said...

Hang in there!! :)

Expat Girl said...

You are so close! Hang in there huni. I fell apart just before my husband got back and it was a waste of time! Just keep pushing through and you will be back in his arms soon xoxo

rlkris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.