Monday, March 28, 2011

I will never understand....

the weather that is. It's almost the end of March & we have had 80 degree weather last week & now it is SLEETING!!!! What in the world!?!?!? It's cold, wet, & gloomy! Spring should be in full bloom. Glad I haven't packed up my winter clothes yet:/ Anyway, hope all of you bloggers had a nice weekend. I did:) I did a little shopping this weekend with mom for the new house & for myself, took a nice long walk outside with Charlie & napped, waited for hubby to come home then ate & relaxed watching tv. Sat we packed up some more things (majority of the day) & then had a family get together at my uncles. Those are always so much fun:) And yesterday we went to church & then out for lunch, did a little shopping for some necessities & then spent last evening at mom & dads watching Army Wives!!! *It's funny, me & mom used to be the only ones that would watch; now my mom, my dad, me & the hubby all watch it together* I think they have become fans too;) But, goodness wasn't last night's episode a tear jerker!!! Wow! I think it would have been worse on me watching it if hubby was still deployed! Keep on praying & supporting our troops!!!! They need it as well as their families! Well, I shall start my day on this rainy gloomy Monday. Have a great week ya'll!!!

4 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

(Im a new follower) Agree, the weather is crazy sometimes! I had to scrape snow off my car yesterday haha. And that episode definitely was a tear jearker!

ancient one said...

If last night was a tear jerker, I'm so glad your husband was home to be with you while you watched. I have never seen Army Wives. Must be a good show.

lmc said...

I'm SO ready for the warm weather to STAY!

Me said...

Boo for gloomy weather!! I am in AZ right now and it's amazing weather not looking forward to going back to colder temps.